dUrlan for sUpper~
nice,sweet & great~

majOng was tired~
cos i lost bleahz~

next is Simpson movie~
fUnny and short~
and rUsh hOur 3~
jackle chan most cmi movle~

savlngs plan was slgned =)
finally got my ext hard disk~
sO as to backup & reformat my laptop~

firewOrks was normal & plain~
was expecting sOme woOo but it was boOo~

wOrk was good~
i know im getting faster & better~
awaiting for 1 more week pay day haa~

next week shedule s***~
sO dun ask me out~
but i still can mambO my way thr hee~

im still tired~
my eyes my lens~
was thinking of golng for lasik hee~
throat was not good~
getting on my nerves~
pray i dun fall sick allright~

yup,i've been rUnnlng nowadays~
no idea why~
just wanna run & sweat myself out~
maybe i've been in the cold for toO long~
and today is f*** cOld~
i was freezing hell on the bUs~

oh ya,anyone wanna join me & elaine for the ~
Standard Chartered Marathon in dEc~
10km rUn~
still so far away~
hopefully i still have the mood tO run haa~

i didnt know i'll forget tO collect tat~
although it meant so much to me last time~
or perhaps it didn't meant so much now~

im scared,pretty scared~
cos........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving