Have you hugged your nurse today? If you have ever had a nurse show you compassion, explain away the fear, take a little more time, or "do it quickly", if thats what you needed, today is the day to say Thanks.

SO,

To the nurse who calmed my nerves with Valium before my Heart Catheterization, Thank You.

To the nurse who tried one more time to insert the IV in my foot when all the other veins were blown, Thank you

To the nurse who kept me informed of the smallest detail when my husband was dying, Thank You

To the nurse who made my child laugh when administering a shot, Thank you

To the nurse who laughed with me, not at me during the Stress Test, Thank You

And to the Nurses all over the wOrld,HAPPY NURSE'S DAY

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for writing this.

Popular posts from this blog

Moving