bad weather~
bad hair day~
bad dressing~
bad attitude~
bad mood~
and
BAD AT WORK~

even my pc hangs on me~
today was FUCKING BAD~

every right things i did was to benefits everyone & to amend for the mistake u guys always did wrongly.i do it quietly cos i dun want to make things ugly for you all,so what if im a newbie and u guys are the 'oldies'.means 'oldies' will not do things wrongly.

and fuck,1 small mistake i make and i get all the reprimand.Even 1 fucking tick or circle also have to be corrected.Its not as thou u guys did a good job sometimes~
and i'm the one doing all the charging/charting etc for u all.i do help but sometimes i just dun see my help getting back.

in the OT,i respect every single of u all be in terms of age or 'oldies' etc~but if i dun get the respect back,then dun blame me for showing black face.

p/s: i dun mean all the staffs,just those ''minority''!


allright i need some chocolates to calm myself down~
next~

i really need a get-away be it from work or spore~
finally i get my Anunal Leave in Dec~
and it falls on 24-30th~
tat's means i can celebrate CHRISTMAS ~
yohOooo~

so now,anyone out there,wanna plan a get-away with me~
be it going to taiwan or hk again or bkk,im fine with it~
as long as im getting out of SINGAPORE~
i'll be glad!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving