if i say i wasn't hurt anymore~
im lying~
if i say i wasn't sad anymore~
im lying~
if i say i wasn't crying anymore~
im lying~

but its true that i wasn't tearing anymore since that day~
cos i see no point making my eyes suffer for me~
somewhere,someplace~
something is still lying motionly in a corner of my room~

i look so prefectly fine to you guys~
i look so strong and brave to you guys~
but inner scar are not meant to be seen~
im sorry if you guys think im faking a smile!

im so much appreciated that you guys really accompany me
through-out the whole week~

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
cOuzies

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
bEstles since sEc

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
fOurskln bEstles
p/s : more pic uP later!!!



my wOrk ls fine~
scolding is more or less still there~
cos im still only 1 mth old~

u feel so glad that some anaesthetist rember u~
they are willing to teach u & joke with u too~
and they'll ask 'yong,today not wearing ur specs ar'
its just the feeling of satisfaction~

nt forgetting my colleges~
asking 'yong how's work,how u find AU?' =)
but feeling bad cos most of them knows my name liao~
and im still cracking my head hard trying to rember their name~
u know lah,international names are hard to rember =p

nurses day is fUn~
but 3 days of muffins,cakes & simply more cakes~
makes me feel like nausea~


oh ya i just bUrn a big hOle~
but its sO nice & i simply cant resist it~
and i sld treat myself tO something nice ever since so long~
gals,take a look at this online wardrobe~
u might simply fall in lUv with it too =)
Kyruii


oh im migrating to HK soon~
haa,cOs Donnie Yen & Lousi Koo simply makes me drool~
=p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving