i've no idea why these few days~
my mOod is simply dOwn on the earth~
like somebody stepping on it~

6-7hrs of slp i've but wOke up still feeling fatigue~
my eyes simply cant open & have tO wear a shades tO cover uP~

i've been stupidly quiet these few days~
staring into spaces~
dreaming in the daytime~
nodding off on bUs~
stOning~

although my bday is cOming~
i simply have no mood to celebrate it~
i just feel sO lousy~
i just want tO get away from spore & relax myself~

although im going tw soOn too~
not really in any exciting mOod at all~

i've no idea why~
perhaps due to some unhappy things that happened previously~
*cOugh cough*
.
..
...
did i mention~
i want tO slim dOwn~
and 'I HAVE TO' slim dOwn cos...~
*ok,i know some of u gotten strangle me cos i'm already sO skinny & yet but i'm not =(*
*its jUst some of the stupid fats hidden uP somewhere muhaa*


instead

i'm indulging intO gd foods~
gd lunch,gd dinner and what's more GD SUPPER~
how many rOunds dO i've tO run,can someone help me calcuate???
*cOUgh*

.
..
...
i've a nice surpise bday celebration by my Musicforest jies & kors~
making me walk all the way,doing window shopping ard~
before bringing mE tO Fish & Co meeting the rest~

making me realising i though only 2 of us having dinner~
well actually jie,i told u i've already somehow sense something liao~
see i'm right lor haa *wink wink*

well actually not only celebrating mine bday~
me & Sharon bday actually falls on the same day but different year =p
sO nice having tO know a friend whose share the same bday as u =)

Fish & Co actually has an unique way of celebrating~
is tO make both of us stand on a chair~
light up 2 sparkle for uS~
and here's cOmes our bday sOng~
lastly,oH no,we've to stand on the chair & blow the candles~

*imagine me,so tall,stand on chair,then cannot bend and blow the candles on the table*
*ops,sOri i'm not implying u r short sharOn*
*sometimes tall are also a bit disadvantage lah haa =p*


not only tat~
i received the most creative & unique present =)
thEy actually rOll the $10 notes up~
with their little wishes written on another small paper,rOlled uP too~
pluS 22 foldeed turtles *to make sure i live a longer life arhaa*~
all into the glass bOttle *which is my lOve*

its sO nice,i simply love it~
make me wanting tO cry~
really thankz guys~
i hope we'll all continue tO help each other tO celebrate for the next cOming years & forever ok~


the 22 & 24 candlEs hee~



me & Sharon on the chair



cutting cake time



1st take



2nd take



my creative prezzie

the little wishes =)



~mOre plcS here~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving