its getting clearer & clearer~
the puzzel slowly forms out into a plcture in my mind~
and finally i understood everything~
its always when everything has ended then u'll get it~

i'm having my darkest moments when u'll there for mE~
my prcp,my supp,my repeat~
now i know i gotten walk thr the last part by myself~
i know i can do it~
and thankz for making tat past few months a 'sinno me mora' for me!

as long as you're happy~
i'll be happy~
.
..
...
our bOss mUst be a real kPo~
checking oUt all the rUmours ard the cOmpany~
we've already been in lOw profIle~
yet~
anyway its trutH =)
.
..
...
its when u are still young u still can afford to do some crazy stuffs =)
without caring the next day got work a not,got sch a not haa~
taking mc as U like =p

rUshing dOwn tO ChinatOwn tO suPper after wOrk~
sIng together~
high tOgether
tired tOgether~
panda eyes tOgether~
mOodleSs tOgether~
latE tOgether~

tat's life arhaa~
more of it plz haaa~
jUst jOking!!!

did i mentlOn 'CLICK'
oH hOw its sUper nice~
REALLY MUST WATCH OK!!!

jas was saying 'how we wish we've got a remote control'
'fast forward everything,especially wOrking with bOss walking ard'
and we are clicking here & there,everywhere =p
.
..
suddenly feel like getting a star tattoo~
i can see a lot of ppl shaking heads when thEy see this haa~
jUst a tiny winy 1 on wrist,back of shoulder or neck~
i know i'm insane~

comments plz~i need some if i sld or sld not~
.
..
...
a gd karma will falls on me soOn right gracE~
haa~enjOying in HK now,still remember tO msg me ar haa~
but toO bad its not lOusi or daniel lol haa~
msg me when u are back spore!
i'm waiting for Ur present muhaaa!!!



stay positive,stay strong,stay happy & dun grumble too much,tat's life - karen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving