allright,i waited when the clOck strikes 12am~
then i shall pOst the entires uP~

^HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY ^
^ANNE^

last sat~
was oUt tO Paulinder pUb~
just opposite Suntec convention hall~
its a German Pub~

tO have an early celebration fOr anNe~
have dinner at 2nd level resturant,nice food with nice ambience~
after tat proceed dOwn for their homely brew beer =)
taste nice tOo~
hOpe u like the little small surprise from uS anNe =)

oUr bday gal with the sUnflOwerour sUrprise bday cakE =)

sneaky shOt of my 'King Prawns'

ME & LING

me,shER,Zx
.
..
...
allright~
meet uP with KJ,francls,HH fOr rOller-blade sesslOn~
HH,whO's our sEc friend + blading instructOr squeeze out his precious time fOr us~
thankz pEepz for teaching & lending the skates FOC =p

arg i mUst have bEen damn lOusy~
or is it KJ & francls has the basic of ice-skate =p

i fell dOwn 4 times~
3 landed frOnt & 1 landed on my bUtt *Ouch*
& added mOre injuries tO my leG *which i gOt it from wakeboard*

sneaky shot of me
yEahour fierce instrutOr
francls kOrkj
my bEst friend =)the cOuples

allright~damn sUper hUngry~
after dinner at the village there~
me & HH went tO katOng for KATONG LAKSA~
we must be crazy yeah haa~

friends who knows me,knows i cant take spicy~
yEt i went tO eat laksa~
hEy its famOus lor,sO why not have a try =p
arhhaa,anyway ok lah,not tat spicy~
although i can sense my face is feeling a bit hot heee~
.
..
...
oh i was fOrced~
fOrced tO join superstar~
arhwa lin jie~
although a lot of friends also keep asking me to join~
my singing was not gd sO join also wasted lah~
and this time its audition infront of everybody~
eh i might sneak off dUring last min muhaaa~
.
..
...
grace,panG,bOo,Zaf~
i misS u guys sO much~
i miSs our laughters back in sch~
.
..
...
oh dun need tO hide any details tO save my reputation~
i've nth ugly tO show anyway~
me being initiative~

yes i initiate to msg u etc~
but did i initiate to ask u out~
did i initiate to ask u out for movie~
did i initiate to ask u get food for me~
no~
*ok but i appreciate what u did*
i've already told myself to pull back the strings~
i did mention before,if u dun wanna try, i'll respect ur decision~
so~

allright stop here liao k,both parties are tired~
dun make this as any bad impression in either of us~


and relly thankz my dear friends for being out there for me and erhm include those who i didn't even know tat tag~


life is 10% wat happen to u & 90% how u respond to it - anonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving