i though i'm having a great weekends~
and i though i can relax well~

but my B/P goes up again~

damn plssed off~
$^$%$^&^H

i'm not 1 loudspeaker telling ppl what so & so~
what gd has it got for me~

letting ppl pity me cos i'm the 1 got ditched~
oh plz i dun need tat kind of sympathy~

how many times must i say those ppl not my friends~
ok i appreciated if they are standing on my side or whatever~

but~
i've nv blog anything regarding u~
and now its ur entries that tell the world everything~

sO i guess thEy must have got to know from ur entries~
or whoever knows u in the sch,knows ur blog etc~
cOs i can sense none of them knows my blog at all till i tag~

how ugly u've phrased it out,i've already kept quiet abt it~
cos i see no point mentioning anything since everything has come to an end!

allright,lastly i dun 1 to get involved in any of their childish thing u mention & plz not my name linking with them~

allright~
i'm cooling down~
will be back updating my entires & send the plc to u anne~
nitz!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving