The City that Connects ~



Amsterdam, as far as i know it for its flat landscape of canals, 
tulips fields, windmills and cycling routes.

But well, then i realise that there has been a lot that has been said and written
about Amsterdam so its time to experience it myself.

Stepping into the most liberal city in the world where no one ever say no, 
from weed to sex, there is nothing that Amsterdam doesn't offer.
It is not exceptional for a person unacquainted to Amsterdam to be a bit concerned
about the safety and security considering it is the famous sex and drugs capital.
Surprising, it turns out to be one of the safest places that i have been.


As Amsterdam boast about their arts to some of the world's famous artist like Van Gogh,
even if i do not appreciate art nor am I a museum person, visiting one of this place consider
myself checked into Amsterdam! But hey, I do really like the Van Gogh museum and understand 
his personalities, his history, his family and his arts! 





This is a medieval aura filled small castle with many fabulous myth and also
beautiful piece of medieval architectures that is both kids and adults friendly.
It even has it maze and own garden. I'm pretty amaze by this mini castle just
hidden 15km south of Amsterdam!


 


I think this place is my happiest place of all!
My favourite and the largest tulips garden in the world!!!
Need no introduction, the million bulbs and verities of tulips, the historical garden,
 the windmills are astounding to my eyes, the well maintained beautiful nature.
Oh, im so blown away by all this tulips!



So for a small admission charge, we could learn something 
about the famous pilsner and drink as much as we want.
A self guided interactive journey through the world of Heineken,
really open ups and allows me to understand more on the brewery of beer!

Amsterdam, thank you for being a great host in a liberal city of yours!
I think I will be back again =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving