I will never forget how you left me when I needed you most. One of my mistakes was believing that you were different from all the people who have hurt me before. You showed me how special I was to you, and you made me believe that you had good intentions. I've set aside all my fears and traumas and then trusted you with the promise that you would never try to hurt me too. You've seen my vulnerable side, and I completely allowed you to hold even the parts of me that were already broken. I thought I would finally be loved and treated well, but suddenly, you also made me feel so unwanted. You made me feel as if I was hard to love, and that really hurt me a lot.


I will never forget how you turned into someone you promised you would never be. I was so disappointed, but most importantly, I was so hurt that it made me think I do not deserve to be loved genuinely. It made me think that I wasn't enough because I keep losing all the people who mean so much to me. I keep losing the ones that I love so dearly. It breaks my heart to be left behind. It feels like I am a worthless person that you can leave whenever you want to abandon me. But what broke my heart more was when you still left me, even when you knew that I was already hurting terribly.

I am still crying....

I am....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving