2023 has been tremendously painful for me.

This year, I've been through a lot of things that actually broke me. I've lost some people I loved, and I have also found myself completely lost and devastated. The previous years were also sad for me, but this year really hurt me so bad. Nobody knows, but it took me everything to survive this year. I've been grieving, crying, screaming, and falling apart. And I'm quite mad, for I felt like the universe was so cruel to me.
No one will ever understand the pain that I had to bear alone because no one even noticed that I was suffering silently. This year was so painful because I've been through betrayal, abandonment, disappointment, psychological abuse, emotional torment, and all the brutal things that a man could possibly do to hurt someone's feelings. I have died a hundred times, cried more than I could, and endured all those hurtful feelings all at once. But despite everything that happened, I'm still here, trying my best to learn from my painful experiences in life. And I'm still here, fighting every battle that I have while doing everything I can to keep my sanity.
It's sad to say that I am ending this year again with a heavy and broken heart.............................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving