You are a wonderful Person!


This is the month that I had the most celebrations and cakes!
Each and every one of your bday surprise puts a smile on my face.
This year by far is the best year of celebrations.
All your presence are deeply appreciated down in my heart! 

Well, they say make it a september to remember ~
Deeply grateful to all the wonderful celebrations in this month~
Be thankful for my life,
Spend thing in nature (climb),
Breathe deeply,
Let go of your worries, forgive yourself & others.

Something for myself:
3+4岁的妳走到这。
妳所做错的事,我原谅妳。
妳过去不开心的事,我现在要妳开心的笑。
妳所完成的事,我替妳开心。
妳还未完成的事,我会继续替妳完成。
谢谢妳经历过去的人事物。
谢谢那些离她而去的人。
谢谢该在的人还在。
我会带着妳的经历, 学习做个更好的人。
还是那一句 ; 今天的妳笑了吗?



p/s: this pic is one of my fav picture from one of my friend cum colleague 
that I treasure much because they say you cant have OR you cant find good friends 
out while at work and yes I tear when I receive this blessing from her....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving