Getting SNCS level 2 was not in my list this year!
I have completed quite a number of things I wanted to do this year and im contented!
I was like what's the rush, I seriously need to climb way a lot more!

But having learn, complete and pass level 2 !
It was way stress than before!
I gain a lot of knowledge on climbing!
Better way of tying the knots, the quickdraws, DIY PAS, the dynamic ropes,
clip in and clip out etc....

Last but not least the lead fall!
 It was scary for a person like me that has so much phobia for height!
But yay, its was a leap "jump" of faith ~

Thanks Derek for being so patient with us and 
even willing to continue the class when it was only the 2 of us!

My partner in Climb for "pushing" me to take the class together!





And so in the end, the following week, we decided to take verification!
Just in case, we forgot everything that is taught!
It was cold hands and feet! I was not confidence at all.
But managed to squeeze on a little lady luck on the 1st September!


Never ever seen myself climbing this side of the wall at all in CC.
But it was awesome! It was terrified but feels so good so good!
Now, back to my top rope and improves my strength!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving