Oh. How times flies.

2009 has finally ended.
As mention in previous blog,
this year has been & hasn't been fabulous for me~
Well,i shouldnt be too greedy for the good & bad things~
because you never know how things could have been better or worse!

Apart from all these,things are still going great.
I still love my besties despite less meetups *muacks*
I still love my family as they've always been supporting me.
Love life has been pretty & hemsum too *hugs*
Despite some mini arguments here & there.
Love has been nice to me all these while =)


totally enjoyed this whole week of fun~
went camping on mOnday with love~

tiring but credit next morning is the sunrise~
totally awesome beautiful *well,but hot* =)




Wed was out mambO with lovely juniors




last but not least...
my lovely besties for the countdown 2010





Stepping into 2010~
i know its gotta be a good year~

because i know im smiling happily~

resolutions:
to fatten uP *i know a lot of people have been commenting im too skinny*
to study hard~
peace,love,health for my dearies~
& of cos
more loves from Mr Chua *no need miumiu or LV anymore*

=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving