yOhOooo~
tOday is sO exciting~
sO happy~
lalalala~

my efforts didn't pay ofF~
cOs i promlSe my instrutor,my friends etc tO wait fOr my gOod news jUst nOw~
anDdddddddd
yEah~i pass my FTT~
it mighT bE an easy casE tO others~
bUt to mE is after sO many tlmEs~
hee~

rEally must thankz & bE grEatfUl tO:

my 'Car 96 instrutor' fOr lending me his bOok & giving mE supPort always~
tell mE whiCh instrutOr will bE sO gd till lEnd U his bOok tO study~
telling u this & that~
*bUt dUn be mistakEn he's gOod tO all gUys & gals*
& nO worries i'll sms u the gOod news on April fOol hee~

nOt forgetting this GOH liQi hor~
last min then makE me panic by asking me a qUe which i dUnno~
in the end also nv cOme out~

anD of cOs Shuli hee~
whO always wait fOr mE whEn i take my ttt~

last bUt not least is i managEd to bOok MY TP TEST ON APRIL FOOLS~
*wondering y sO fast right,cOs got lObang mah hee*
better tO be fast than rather wait & wait~
makE me sO kan jiOng man~

I CANT WAIT TO TAKE MY TP TEST NOW~
I CANT WAIT TO DRIVE NOW~
I CANT WAIT TO GET A CAR NOW~


damN~i'm going maD yEsh hee~

p/s: Shuli dOn't give uP ok~wE shall takE our TEST togther on the same day~although i'm taklng earlier lah~dOn't woRRY i'll caLL Car 48 TEU tO give u sUpport hee~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving