i've already eliminate everyone,anyone out of my minD nOw...
including U cOs i've lOst hOpe in U too...
u've maDe my days happy,u've alsO made my days sad!!!
and i gUess i'll nv know till 2 weeks after or perhaps even lOnger...
nO one nOw stay in my mind & i think i shall cOntinue this way till it will bE...
perhaps tat's the reasOn nOw why i've beEn sO tOned dOwn!!!

----nExt----
10.30pm
well,one will nv always treasure the one close tO us till tat person had gOne...
one will only start tO treasure it when it happEned tO themselves or tO thelr friends in which they deePly felt...

a msg from her,a call from her how i wish i cOuld rUsh dOwn immediately but i cant...
but neverless when i saw her,she appEared v.strOng really v.stRong although i somehow can feEl the sadnEss in her...
cos it Occur tO me before & i gUess tO each of u tOo...
i feEl sad fOr her really cOs i just cant believe it happEned tO her...

its jUst tOo sUdden fOr her,fOr her family,fOr me & fOr the friends whO is clOse tO her too!!!
bUt i gUess everyone have tO accEpt the trUth tO it...
bE strOng gal,will bE praying fOr U!!!

and nOw i've learn tO treasure everyone dEar arOund me!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving