Last year this time, its my first message to you as i browse back!

This year this time is a month of our broke up.

13 years ago, i was scumble to sadness for 5years,

 being taught to work hard, learn everything as i can,

be independent, achieved and excel in my work. 

Just as i was learning to smile....

13 years later, when i met you, i accept everything in you tho 

you were not my perfect one but to me you are perfect,

you were my everything, i can give up travelling to have kids with you.

 i took things slow cos i want to treasure every little thing with you.

i learn from my past, i learn to try to be more forgiving, 

be more understanding towards you & your kids,

but why cant you just do the same towards.

i told you i will support you no matter what happen, 

the road is uneven but we will get thur it,

isnt it.....

i felt like a failure now, i fell back into my sadness. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving