This Is A Letter To My Maybe Almost

 This Is A Letter To My Maybe Almost


I remember how you start noticing the way i do things and tell me which i dont even notice myself. I wish that I could have pressed pause on the time. To have the chance to memorize you. I didnt shared all my thoughts with you yet because i dont really know how to bring it up. Things I’ve never told anyone, upon meeting you, i told u. I’m glad I did because now I could breathe again and I feel peace. I felt like things were too good right now and I was just waiting for things to change. Well, it happened and i guess we happen too soon. I never planned on you changing your mind. 

Would you believe me if I told you that you made me feel again? For a few weeks of my life, you brought me happiness in such little time. My past had led me to believe that I wouldn’t experience this feeling again. I found myself randomly smiling all day. Those nights we stayed up till 2am were the best. You allowed yourself to open up to me slowly and I can’t tell you how much it meant. I was okay with losing sleep because It was to stay up messaging you. I could never read your mind.


Maybe it was bad timing for us, or that I couldn’t give you what you wanted. Either way, I thank you for the memories, feelings and that only picture of us that you left with me. I thank you for showing me it’s okay to trust again. I think that people come in our lives for a reason. Maybe your reason was to show me it was okay to let my guard down. I sincerely thank you for helping me be the best version of myself. I know that I am worth being loved and treasured. Thank you for sharing a part of your world with me and for letting me be a part of it for a short time.

I’ll always have a soft spot for you, and I’ve accepted it. Time was just taking its sweet time erasing you, but in this new year, i've decided to let you go. I know i will met someone new and although or maybe he’s not you, the someone new will brings me happiness to know that he wants all of me. Not just a piece of me. I hope you find exactly what you’re looking for or still dont know what you want in your life. And know that I’ll always be here for you, no matter how far off we both wander.

Sincerely,
Your maybe almost


P.S. I told you, I was falling for you but you never ............

By Sasha Rueda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving