There is always a first time. Climbing out of the comfort zone into the real rocks 
world with all the veteran climbers. It was really an eye opening. Started off
with the zipped line across the river to get to the river main wall, my fear gets
the better of me again when I couldn't catch the rope and goes zipping back which
ended up I have to pull myself through the zip-line cable to get over and there is 
my first bruise when I haven even start climbing. Kudos to my first adventure.

The wall was magnificent (allright, I guess I haven seen the real big wall out there)
hence I was so excited for my climb. 



The names of each individual walls are so quirky. You get to see "a birth canal",
you get to "climb inside me", you get to "turn left then turn right" and into the wild.
There is still so much out there. And all of them have different starting point. 
Some, you just have to start from the inside of a rock climbing outwards and some 
just need you to be a monkey and start climbing from a tree.


A total of 3 different places to climb. The Pasak river wall, the school wall and the bat wall.
School wall host the several good easy line and easy to start off with the lead climb hence
that was on our last day. Bat wall host the hardest climb (a 15min trek of upwards) even 
the lowest grade almost kill me. But I was glad to lead 2 and top 1 of it before scrambling
off as we discover a huge bee hives above us.

Oh, did I mention our accommodation. Not exactly the best as we were shivering inside 
on one of the night but gets better next day. There was only camping tent built on salas made of bamboo. Showering was only depend if the heater is on at certain times, 
feel like in army.
Food was the best that I enjoy. Buffet style with really awesome and my 
fav food at such a cheap price + a beer =)



Thanks Hidayu for always encouraging me on my fear doing lead on real rocks. 
I know I scared you million shit while belaying you or climbing like shit 
and dropping my last quickdraw šŸ˜¦
And oh, its really nice to meet so many climbers from all different part of the world.
This is an awesome experience I wouldn't trade anything for. šŸ˜Š
Hope to be back again when i'm stronger šŸ’Ŗ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving