Purpose isn’t found in a day. 
Sometimes it helps to breathe, take a step back, 
and reflect on what's your reason for getting up in the morning. 
Is it a chance to see the sun rise, wrap your arms around a loved one, 
to seize the day (cause each day is a gift!), 
the promise of good coffee, or to see what challenges the day will bring?

I realise it has been a good 6 month pass since I ever last blog.
What have I been doing for this past 6 months?

Still travelling as usual, my fav hobbies =p
Countdown in Gold Coast, a last min yolo trip to NPPY to rock climb,
to the Asia's most happiest place Bhutan and last recent one in May to climb at 
Long Dong and travel around Taiwan with family.

As for work, got promoted this May as ANC. 
It's a "everyone expected" promotion and everyone sees that and
 tell you that you can do it, you will make it.
I don't wish for all this, I just want a nice working environment with 
no two faces, no politics, no screaming or shouting anywhere.
It's hard too, when those who cant make it gets promoted, good one resigned.
It's always never fair.

Later part of the year will be filled with one of my bucket list trip and 
more weddings of my bestie. 
Stay tune! =)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving