A tiny country located in the Himalaya mountains, rule by a benevolent king.
First coined as the Gross National Happiness country in Asia. And this happiest
place in the world is calling my name.

Bhutan, a place where deep spiritual belief is enmeshed in all aspect of daily life.
As the place soars over Bhutan, the entire Himalaya panorama began to slowly unveil 
itself like a beautiful face of a women, oh so glorious. And it appeared as though some 
deity was pouring milk over the majestic mountains.



And so here I stand before the glorious fortress, the Blue-eyed Buddha, the magnificent
monasteries and the kingdom of mountain peaks. Opting to do the trek in Bhutan 
is tough but it put life back into perspective and that is good for my soul. 
Just as I was enjoying so much holding onto the inner peace, in a blink with a shed of tear,
the time has finally come. I felt like I've fallen to the modern earth from heaven.

Bhutan, you have shown me that it is possible to live in a simple and happy way that it is
different from the outside world where we life in today's cities. At the same time,
you choose wisely to preserve your own cultural heritage while not shying away from the
technology advances when necessary. Dressed up in their Bhutanese national costume,
I felt like a Bhutanese princess too =p



And yes Bhutan, you really did outdo yourself.
Kaadinchhey la Bhutan, you are so stunning and making my first trip of the 
year so memorable.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving