One chapter of my life seemed to have ended.
I found myself to be like a sheep so lost and confused.
Although the illness wasnt life threatening, it was somehow life-shattering for me ~
I felt like somebody has just firebombed my pathway forward and
now i have to work another way round it.

Finally face to face standing at the crossroads at the Endo Centre
where i should be seeing and maybe assisting.
Yet i saw myself changing into the patient gown, the staff don on their
air 95 as if everything has been change the opposite way towards me ~

In this 6 months when i was once diagnois with PTB ~
Everything fell ~
But im glad i have pick myself up and be positive ~

PTB ~
Thank you for allowing me to understand this disease more ~
Thank you everyone whoever knows about my treatment and
for all the care and concerns ~
Thank you for this 6months of treatment and follow up ~
*finally no more red pee and i could drink again*
Thank you TBC unit ~
Finally im free !
Finally i can wanderlust ~





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving