suspecting i may have hyperthyroidism~
immediately i went to do a blood test~

because of all the symptoms :
most important is my unexplained weight loss,
fatigue,muscle weakness,
irritated, shaky etc etc....

result turns out well~
but still i can feel that my body isnt feeling that great recently!

now most importantly is my weight!
millions and billions of people have been asking me recently
'Peili, WHY ARE YOU SO SKINNYYYYY'
you look like an 'african kid'~
-_-''

im so skinny till my hand looks like a bamboo stick
im so skinny till my butt has flattened!
im so skinny till my 'assets' is totally like 'changi airport' *damn*
im so skinny till i always look tired and 'eyes like panda'!
im so skinny till even i've problem carry heavy things!

to be frank,i've totally no idea why!
i didnt purposely lose weight~
its true im under a bit of stress but i guess that's all over!
now
i've been taking my meals regularly~
i've been taking steak,pork,lamb and all fatty stuffs whatever can makes me put on weight!

i've been weighing myself everyday!
before and after lunch~
its like freaking 0.2kg heavier after lunch~
after that,it will drop back to the original weight!

yes now i just wish please do let me gain a bit more weight!
please make me looks healthier!
so boyfriend,please feed me with lots of calories,protein & calcium food!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving