oh well i was being tagged by Mrs Kaijing on
'20 FACTS which you might not know about me'
*well,it tOok me 2 days to get this done,haa*

1) i can sleep a lot on weekend due to the lack of slp on weekday.

2) i always have low blood sugar *which explains y i've fainting spells*
3) i get jealous easily *lalala*

4) same as kj, i've low self esteem

5) im not a confident person.

6) i cant lie at all

7) i love to make funny faces =p

8) i hate it when i've a tummy ache.

9) i like cardiac surgery *its just amazing to see a heart beat right infront of you*

10) i cried easily no matter what happen

11) i hate interviews

12) i keep troubles to myself

13) im shy in front of strangers or big crowds

14) i seldom show my anger out *unless,im really very angry*

15) i think a lot that's y my brain cells die a lot =p

16) im not a academic person but a practical person haa~

17) i do facial every weekend =p

18) my eng s***

19) i love to hand make stuffs for friends & loves one

20) im a very sensitive person!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving