Dear Mr Chua

On the very 1st day of being with you,my life change~
all the joy, happiness put a smile on my face just because of you.

On the 2nd day,when i just woke uP~
i still cant believe that you are into my life now~
am i still dreaming?

On the 7th day with you at Dempsy~
im still smiling happily~
still getting to know & understand you more~

On the 13th day, the last min planned of my 1st birthday surprise for you at ur doOrstEp~
i really hope you like it~
and the celebration of your bday with your friends,knowing them.
its a joy =)

On the 14th day, i really do feel nervous~
although its just a simple bday lunch with you and your family~

On the 15th day, thank you for cOming down tO ECP early in the morning~
just tO pick me uP after the rUn~

On the 17th day, it melt my heart when you get up early in the morning just to fetch me to work~
knowing that i hurt my ankle and was biting my teeth to walk properly!

On the 20th day, our advance 1st mOnth celebration~
i felt im the most lUckiest gal in the wOrld to have you by my side!

On the 21st day, sorry to make you worry~
being stubborn keep on wanting to run the marathon despite my ankle is still recovering!

On the 28th day, feeling sad when i knew i cant send you off at the airport~
its only the beginning and im starting to miss you.

On the 31st day, its the actual day of our 1st mOnth~
but you are far away in India~
i miss you a lot a lot on that very special day!

On the 37th day,i wanted sOo much to fetch you from airport but still the timing was wrong~
i cant wait tO see you~
i cant wait for the day to end soon~
soOo much wanting to hug you!

On the 42nd day, our 1st ktV session~
freezing cOld but with you around,everything seems tO get warm!

On the 50th day, thanks for the little surprise at my workplace~
feel appreciated with those little snacks bought by you.

On the 55th day, 1st bowling session with you~
didn't know my bf was such a gd bowler =p

On the 59th day, our advance 2nd month celebration!
because this time im heading to bkk for holiday!

On the 60th day,its our actual 2nd mOnth *hugs*
thank you so much for getting uP early just to fetch me to airport~
making you loOk like a zombie at work =(
i super duper love the card from you & i read it everyday in bkk =)

On the 63rd day, cant wait tO fly back and hug you~
thanks for picking me up from airport~
love ya!

On the 66th day, its time you get nervous & meet my parents~
you lOok cute being nervous =p

On the 69th day, feels great to lie down under the sky & cOunt stars with you!
*but erhm,it lOoks cloudy that day and barely any stars to count =p*

On the 75th day, i almost tear when you play my fav song on your piano~
its doesn't have to be the perfect song because its already perfect deep in my heart.

On the 76th day, thank you for plucking up your courage to sing ktv with my friends~
although i know you have a million 'no' in your heart.

On the 82nd day,knowing how i can go gaga over Lousi kOo~
you booked the tic and watch the movie with me!

On the 83rd day,i was sad & angry with you. You should know why =(

On the 89th day, thanks for fetching me uP & down the hospital knowing my dad was hospitalize!

On the 91th day, our 1st short trlp to KL~
because its our 3rd mOnth anniversary =)
Nothing beats having you around me.

On the 97th day, too engross in shOpping and having your car lOcked uP in the church for the whole night~
makes you feel 'slan' the whole night! *because you cant live without car,haha*

On the 100th day today,i know im not dreaming anymore~
i just want to tell you i heart you more than anything~
You bring colourful rainbows into my life~
and i cant imagine my life without you.
Love is what you mean to me~
Its the most beautiful thing in our lives!

I wish for more 100,1000,10000,100000 days ahead of us =)

lOves, Mlss Yong

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving