work is strangling me down~
everyday im choking~
gasping for air~

christmas is like 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 more days~
gUess what~
clinic is still packed with a lot of pt~

i really have......

nO time tO shop for prezzie for besties~
nO time tO get the exchange gift~
nO time tO shOp for more office wear~
*always have tO shop online*
nO time for date~
nO time for dinner with ex-colledge / beasties~
nO time tO visit a salOn to trim & dye hair~
even nO time tO trim my eyebrOwn @ paragOn
*bleahzzz,where i work there everyday*
*SCREAMMmmmmmmmm*

i cant squeeze out any time at all~
my wkdays are packed with wOrked~
and
my wkends are burned~

can someone just someone~
ask me tO put down everything~
and drive mE out for some air~
just a breath of air will dO~
sigh.......

although i work in a clinic~
but 90% of my time are not dEskbOund~
im walking in & out of the 'so-called' clinical rOom~
if not i'll be in the OT with my bOss scrubing uP for cases~

tat's why my msn is always 'bUsy'~
my labby ls on but my sOul is away~

work is .....
sO many pt names tO rember~
especially ang mO~
and the way they speak sometimes~
i really wish tO opEn uP my ears and heard clearly~

and on every thursday nOon~
i'll be oUt with bOss tO another ang mO's clinic again~
tO see the pt there~


*this is the clinic which i can slack a bit*

finally i see the sUn after the rain~
im getting fairer~
arggg~
i wan a tan~
i wan a break~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving