its gotten be a bUsy oCt~
almost no time tO breath~
after persistent of walking in & out of ADON office~
finally they accept my resignation letter~

1) this silly thing has been going arOund me for the past 1 mth~
finally im free from OT~
cOunselling,filling uP fOrms~
keep asking me why must i leave~
where am i gOing~

all these keep gOing rOund and rOund~
colledges all one by one has been asking too~
i was like-able by majority~
but toO bad,not everyone was like-able by mE~
or sld i say there are still some who finds me a soar in the eyes~
who cant wait for me to leave haa~

in a big,international company~
its like this~
sO what can i do...
sO i rather chOse tO leave~
to walk out OT and see the sUnrise & mOonlight~
tO tried on different things~

no dOubt,i do have future in OT~
they have plans for mE~
but i still chOse tO leave~
cOs i've no interest in being a NM~
oh,sOunds sO clique

anyway my last day will be end nOV~
and i'll start my new job in dEc~
something im loOking forward tO~
and Sherine,u gotten shOp office wear with me NOW haa~
i need a lOt of office wEar~

2) recently a lot of bad things fall onto my friends~
one of my pri sch friend~
her yOunger sister kanna brain tumour~
gotten have her op on monday in my hospital~
plz pray for her!

3) a lot of bdays to organise,sUper busy~

4) anNe's wedding cOming sOon~
arhhh,haven bOught her mOrning gOwn yet~

5) arggg.....I WANNA GET INK~
(jas,kOOn,frendy,wait for me,i need tO draw out my pic)

6) anyway congrates tO my dear chlO bu~
after surviving for 22yrs,u've fOund ur 1st pEck~
its hard tO maintain a long distance r/s
but most imptly is tO trust~
(just like me & l......=p)

7) dear god,i need 48hrs per day~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving