holy mama~
guess what~
i'll be shown on channel news asia~
muhaaa *luffing my head off*

not only me~
but my team members too haaa~
well,cos today there was a fliming to be gOing on in our OR~
and we though they only need a scrub nurse for the fliming~
as we know it will be focuse more on tat surgeon only~

but but but~~~~~~

in the end,i was asked to be the AU nurse in the process~
follow by our own OT assistance and also the Circulating nurse too~
and i though sld have a super yandao anaesthetist~
who knows,to my "disappointment'' lor~

oh gosh,i was kind of wanted to luff my head off~
no idea why but during the process was damn funny lah~

anyway i also have no idea when it'll broadcast haa~
as i'm someone who dun chase after channel news asia~
so if anyone happened to saw on the health news i suppose~
plz let me know how clumsy or ugly i am wahaaa~
*hopefully nope*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving