anNe give me an idea/reasOn tO blog~
as i was lacklng what tO blog recently~
simple and easy~

what's in your bag???



basically the items in my bag are the regulars items in which every gal sld have lol~
starting from the 1st row from left tO right~

1) My new tote bag haa cos the rest are all spoilt

2) Burberry wallet

3) Nameless Pouch tO store other cards

4) Another Nameless pouch tO store my cosmetics items

5) Tiny Umbrella

6) My fav Samsung 'ipod',it helps me to pass my times away

7) A MUST to have,Almond oil daily hand-cream,LOVE ITS SMELL *sniff*

8) A Comb which i steal in taiwan lol

9) Sony Ericsson phone

10)No key how tO go hOme,right

11)I'm consider blind without my lens & glasses

12)My fav book for the day - Another day in the Frontal Lobe

13)2008 Organiser

14)Ezlink,tap-in/out working card + locker key


now,what's in your bag toOooo???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving