In my life~
i can swear i've nv ever treated anyone bad~
all my friends or ex-bfs etc~
*but if friends,u think i happened to be bad to you in which i dun even know,i apologise*
unless our "8-character" clash~

those treated bad by me or being outcast by me~
are still within my 10 fingers~

in sec sch times~
*recalling*
i guess in the later sec~
i was rather nasty to a very close friend of mine~
perhaps its my fault i neglect her blah blah blah~
anyway we're still friends now~
*and "Q" might be reading my blog =)*


in pOly~
the great times cOmes~
how i wish *oh not only me,the whole grOup* WISH this 'lipid' would disappear from the WORLD~
*grace,u know who im toking about,haa*
cant imagine this 'lipid' regard herself as the "MOST BEAUTIFUL GAL" in the group~
everyone almost PUKE~
sUch a bitch,slut when ever we saw her~
we are like seeing GHOST~
haa,tat's nasty!

wOrking times~
i was the newly supervisor at that time~
*tat's sound nice but work sucks*
did i ill-treat anyone~
i admit yesh i did~
perhaps 1 or 2~
pratically "X" was the most jialat one that i ever scold~

and as for the rest that are being "so-called fired*~
you can detest me all you want~
i dun give a damN~
cos i'm just carrying out orders~
im already trying tO be nice to you~
after you've be kanna scold by boss or etc~
and fUck i get this kind of attitude from u~
cOme on,dun be so childish can!
irritating!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving