HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007

2006 has becOme a history for every of uS~
sO throw all sadness or unhappiness in 2006~
lOOk forward and bring all the happiness forward in 2007~
=)

BUT
before looking forward to 2007~
reflecting back some of my happy or unhappy past in 2006~

JAn - went for my A&E and OT in Alexandra *fUn*
fEb - fourskin CNY company dinner + driving in progress
mAr - study + exam + pass my ftt + driving in progrss
apR - fail my 1st & 2nd driving test + Starting PRCP + 1st ....
mAy - pass my 3rd driving test + .........
jUn - PASS MY PRCP *wheee* + repeat my 3055 + JJ concert + .........
jUl - 1st rental car with my pOly friends + ......... + 1st WakebOard
aUg - photOshOot + 1st rOllerbladE + TAIWAN TRIP
sEp - my bday celebration in TW + 'WHY NOT' gay clUb + 0409 dinner
oCt - 1st assignment,trUe files + tonsilities + 1st job interview + 3055 exam
nOv - 1st Song Ericsson k800i + I FINALLY GRADUATED!!!
dEc - starting of a new pOst in shOp + HONGKONG TRIP

resolutions for 2007~
actually my resolutions in 2006~
almost all fullfill liao~
sO haa no regrets in 2007~

as for 2007~
what i wish or hope for~
1) haa more travelling out of spore~
2) be happy =)
3) peace & health for everyone =)
4) found the job i want hee~

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~
'Crazy' is the nitz tO be~
1st time celebrating this nEw yEar with cOlleagues~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

next cOming uP is chinese new year steambOat ok =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving