i know this entry is late for a weEk~
bUt hei dUe tO my wOrk no chOice~
haD a slurrrr buffet @ Pariss with Jie~
bOth of uS gain ard 2kg liao after the meal haa~

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i'm just pack with my wOrk for the continous 6 days~
everyday thrOw in a few new staffs for me~
and i'm just repeating the same things everyday~
but anyway overall~
wOrk is quite fun for the time being haa~

will be leaving for Hong Kong tml~
friends dUn miss me tOo much~
i'll enjOy myself to the fUllest haa~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving