all my '1st tlmE' spEnd this weEkenD haaa~
1st time fliming~
heihei,quite enjOyable~
the directOr was nice =)

my role was act as an wayang *opera singer*~
sO there my whOle face gOes white,pink,blacK~
1st experience haaa~
sO watch out for the new seasOn trUe files of 'pEeping tOm' =p

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
dO i lOok like 1 of the wayang singer~ =p

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
makE-uP in progress~
can seE that i'm wEaring a wlg haa~
.
..
...
allright tOday went fOr my 1st jOb interview~
*didn't make it thrOugh,nvm*
really dislike wearing fOrmal although a lOt say i wear fOrmal nice~
thick-skin pUiii haaaa~
jUdge ursElf~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

p/s:damn its beEn a weEk and i'm still cOughin,my thrOat still hUrts~
i'm already on sUper plain dIet for the whOle weEk arggg~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving