been a week~

back @ the same workplace~
*due to last min change again*
back the same bus stop with the same late arrival of bus~
back @ the same playground~
but without u this time~

no worries~
i nv expect anything~
i just wish time turns back~
to where we can still go out & joke ard in the future~
=)

for a moment,i also though......
.
..

is my predictions always accurate~
i say i want tO get the purple havanianas~
and gUess what,i really gOt it~

my pretty havanianas =)

i say Brods will be out~
and well,i'm right~
*my own judgement,sori to offen any brOd's fans*

can i predict my own future~

.
..

had a nice shOpping day with Elaine~
we almOst spend all our $ haa =p~
too bad u'll be back~
update me ya ok =)
*and i'll promise tO do the DIY shoe for U haa*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving