the night before~
i almost need a psychatrist~
i never feel sO depressed before~
breaking down is already worst liao~

i've a tough week~
yesh it tough & unlucky~
everything crash down on me at once~

i had a fall twice this week~
worst is i'm in my uniform when i fall~
damn embarassed!

1st day of wOrk~
i'm being kiCk by pt in my abd,damn~
then 2nd day of work~
i'm already taking 2 cases~
2nd day when i have not even know anything~
so continue day 3 - 3 cases...
day 4 - 4 cases...

*different cases falling down on me~
didn't even have any break~
even dinner was just snacks and off we go~
now i understand how tough is to be a nurse!*

plus my 3055 exam~
not yet really read into it~
sO i was super stress~

hopefully in the next 2 weeks~
everything goes off smoothly~
cos i still can sense some stress coming up for me~

April has not been a good month for me!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving