YESH I DID IT haaa~
i manageD tO havE my oWn mUslc uP with the hElp of fernlE...THANKZ~

my 1st intrO of thE sOng shAll bElOng tO JJ title "DOWN"~
OH GoSH,i fEll in lOve with it at 1st slgHt *oPs sld bE hEaring*~
its thE eng verslOn of this Chinese sOng trAck 3
< Shu Neng Sheng Qiao - PerfectlOn >

here's the enG lyrlCs~

I can't believe it Tell me i'm dreamlng
That we are still "we"?

It was amazing Said you were lucky
That you found me

It was on a rainy day that we met
You didn't have a place to go
I said we just met so lets go slow but no
You just told me to keep you from the cold

Sorry i can't take it
Why did u fake it Why did we kiss

And i'm just dOwn
You left me with a note without a sOund
I figured i must have been such a child
U'll never know how much i've been around
How my heart just frowns

If you're down
I'll be your teddy bear,I'll be your clown
I'll take you round and round and
If you don't mind i could be ur standing ground
Even if that means i'd drown

And baby,that'll be my one last vow


is it nice~cOmments PLease thankz!!!

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~
oh gOd,gUess what happEned today whilE driving~
damn~i kill a largE lizarD~
nO or sHould i say chamEloN~

damn,i rEally fEel v.bad yesh real bad~
well cOs i likE chamElOn a lot~
*was thinking of kEeping a chamElOn as a pEt*
anD what did i dO tO it just nOw!!!

it jUst stOp in the middlE of thE lane i'm in~
"i was thinking shit what sld i dO"
sO i gUess i can juST pass thrOugh it & it can rEst under bOot of my caR~
bUt i gUess i mUst bE travElling at a v.high spEed that~
gOt the chamElOn panic~
it wEnt aNd hlt my tyrE~

"tUggEd"
a lOud sOund i hEard~
my hEart drOp~
i nO lOnger can fOcuse on my U-tUrn~
my instRutor know i'm panicking~
he sAy its allright,jUst take vegetarlan lor~
hE say beTter than anOther gal whO last timE hit a cAt!!!
-_-'' -__-'' -__-''

2 more days to FINISHING my Stage 4 driving!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving