allright a big mentally & physically stress weEk...
i'm perfectly fine now~
yesh I AM FINE~
nO worries guys!

i though by just keeping myself real real occUpy i can dun think sO much...
well that's just mentally~

bUt physically i'm real tired at the start of this week...

and add uP all the "gals things" + the ongOing trlp tO bangkOk + case stUdy tO do~
was really shack till finally today everything has endEd!!!
haven a sign of relive...

yet nOw i've tO worry for my sUpp paper result!
this time really scared,really have nO confidence in myself!

ya indeed sometimes i wish there are 72 hr per day!
cOs i've nO time for myself nOw let alone for others~
excluding my close friends lah!!!

~~~Attachment time~~~
sOri tO say,this is thE most nOt enjOying attachment~
what's there tO enjOy at IMH~
its just playing arOund,playing games which u've not tOuch for lOng with them...
get tO see "some things"
and 5 days is just enoUght for mE let alone 10 days!!!

i'm just getting tired over there liao...
of cos not tO mention we shoUld appreciate being able tO sit,talk,jOkes aroUnd when & where we likE lah!!!
overall,nO thankz i wldn't be choOsing IMH if i'll tO be a SN next time!!!

p/s:Genting trlp plc uP in my webshOts 7.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving